International Management Institute- New Delhi
Applications for the Post of
Institute Engineer & Estate Officer
An effective team leader with field experience in handling Estate and Engineering works in an Institutional set up.
Essential Eligibility Criteria
- Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- 5 – 7 years of Post qualification experience of working at a supervisory position preferably in an Institutional set up of Govt./PSU or a reputed private organization.
- Proven track record of efficiency and impeccable integrity (certificates to be furnished from employers).
- Good working knowledge on computers and ability to work in an automated environment.
- Ability to prepare BoQ/Tender documents, vetting of EOIs/RFPs market rate analysis, vendor verification and knowledge of DSR/NBC/Fire safety/works manuals and basics of air conditioning, green building norms, maintenance of elevators and other engineering best practices.
Degree or diploma in management from a recognized body.
Not exceeding 50 years.
Terms & Conditions of Appointment
Initially on contract for 2 years which may be regularized based on performance and contribution in the growth of the Institute.
Eligible and interested candidates may send their resume on the following mail id:
Candidates may send their application offline also on the following address:
B-10 Qutab Institutional Area
Tara Crescent, New Delhi 110 016
Last Date for Receipt of completed application- 25 Jul 2018.