Organization Behaviour and Human Resources
- FPM, Indian Instiute of Management Lucknow
- B.Tech. (Textile Technology), from Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology Institute, Kanpur (Silver Medalist)
- Abhishek Industries as Assistant Manager in Research and Development department in Yarn division at Barnala, Punjab from june 2008-April 2009
- Indian Institute of Management as Assistant Professor in Ob/HRM Area from sep 2014-April 2016
I am a Fellow of Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (India). Currently I am working as an Assistant Professor at. I have completed Fellow Program in Management in OB/HRM area from IIM Lucknow in 2014. I am currently working as Assistant Professor in OB/HRM area with International Institute of Management New Delhi. I have worked as Assistant Professor at IIM Ranchi for 1.5 years. Prior to this I have done my engineering in Textile Technology from UPTTI, Kanpur. I have also worked at Abhishek Industries (Trident Group) as Assistant Manager in Research and Development department (2008-09). Indian Institute of Management Ranchi I have published my research papers in National and International Journals and attended various conferences.
My research interests include Diversity in Organizations, Cross-Cultural Issues, Work Related Attitudes, Employee Engagement, Work Role Performance and International Human Resource Management. My teaching interest includes Organization Structure and Design, Human Resource Management, Recruitment and Selection, International Human Resource Management and Research Methodology. I am Associate Editor for “Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management”, an International Springer Publication Journal and in Editorial Review Board of “Amity Journal of Training & Development "- An International, Biannual, Refereed Journal of Training & Development and am serving as a Reviewer for various referred International journals and conferences like AoM and IHRM. My teaching goals include contributing towards the doctoral, graduate and undergraduate programs. I can potentially supervise PhD students and contribute towards Doctoral level courses on Advanced Research Methodology. At the graduate and undergraduate levels, I can potentially contribute towards courses like- Human Resource Management, Organization Structure and Design, Recruitment and Selection, International HRM and Psychometric Testing. I was quite active in various academic activities, being a member of PGDHRM program, admission and doctoral program committees at IIM Ranchi. Hence, I can also potentially contribute towards the institution’s administration responsibilities at the institute.
On the personal front, I am a happy, responsible and creative person with experience in voluntary social work like community teaching and guidance to students.
- Dhir, S., Dhir, S. and Sushil (2016). Cases in Strategic Management: Creativity and Innovation Perspective. McGrawHill Education Publishers
- Dhir, S. & Dhir S. (2016). Banking on Innovation: Technological Innovations at ICICI Bank Journal for Global Business Advancement (Accepted and Forthcoming)
- Dhir S. & Dhir S. (2015). Diversification: Literature Review and Issues, Strategic Change, Vol 24(4): 569-588
- Chaurasia S. & Shukla A. (2015). Linking Organizational Image with Employee Engagement and Work Role Performance. IIMB Management Review (Accepted & Forthcoming)
- Chaurasia S. & Shukla A. (2014). Psychological Capital, LMX, Employee Engagement and Work Role Performance, Industrial Journal of Industrial Relations, Vol. 50 (2).
- Chaurasia, S. & Shukla, A. (2012). Diversity and its Effect on Firm Performance: A Critical Review, Journal of Strategic Human Resource Management. 1 (1): 14-22
- Chaurasia, S. & Shukla, A. (2013) The Influence Of Leader-Member Exchange Relations On Employee Engagement and Work Role Performance, International Journal of Organization Theory and Behavior. 17 (3): 464-493
- Shukla, A., Srinivasan, R. & Chaurrasia, S. (2013), Impact of Work Related Attitudes on Turnover Intentions. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 49(1): 111-122
- Dhir, S., Mital, A. & Chaurasia, S. (2014) Balanced Score Card of Top Performing Indian Firms. International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management 9(1): 89-100
- Chaurasia, S. & Shukla, A. (2011). Review and Re-conceptualizing of Employee Engagement. Proceedings of the 2nd Indian Academy of Management Conference, IIM Bangalore
- Chaurasia S. & Shukla A. (2012), Linking LMX and Work Role Performance: The influence of Psychological Capital and Employee Engagement, Proceedings of Academy of Business Research International Conference, Biloxi, MS, USA.
- Dhir, S. & Dhir S. (2015). Cross Cultural Management in International Businesses, 4th Biennial Conference Indian Academy of Management (December, 2015)
- Dhir, S. & Dhir S. (2015). “Technology Penetration and its Impact on Information Access by Customers: An Exploratory Study ”, AGBA's 12th Annual World Congress, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (November, 2015)
- Dhir, S. & Dhir S. (2015). HR Capability and the Drivers of Firm Performance, Fifteenth Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management, GLOGIFT (October, 2015)
- Chaurasia S. & Shukla A. (2012), The influence of Leader Member Exchange relation Employee Engagement and Work Role Performance, 12th International Human Resource Management Conference, MDI Gurgaon.
- Chaurasia, S. (2011). Balanced Score Card on Top Performing Indian Firms. Annual Conference of Southern Management Association, Georgia.
- Chaurasia, S. & Shukla, A. (2011). Change Management through System Thinking. International Conference on Organization Development, IMT Ghaziabad
- Chaurasia, S. & Shukla, A. (2011). Review and Re-conceptualizing of Employee Engagement. 2nd Indian Academy of Management Conference, IIM Bangalore