Dutta, T. & Dhir S. (2021, Employee Loyalty: Measurement and Validation. Global Business Review, 10.1177/0972150921990809 ABDC- C, ABS- 1
Dixit, S., Singh, S., Dhir S. and Dhir S. (2021), Antecedents of Strategic Thinking and its impact on Competitive Advantage, Journal of Indian Business Research, DOI (10.1108/JIBR-08-2020-0262), ABDC- C
Dhir S. (2020), Developing a Scale to Measure Institutional Effectiveness in the Context of Indian Business Schools: Using Exploratory Factor Analysis, Global Business Review ABDC- C, ABS- 1 https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0972150920957603
Dhir, S., & Dutta, T. (2020). Linking supervisor-support, person-job fit, and person-organization fit to company value. Journal of Indian Business Research, ISSN: 1755-4195. Publication date: 9 May 2020 ABDC- C
Dhir, S., & Dhir, S. (2020). Factor Affecting Innovation Performance of Manufacturing Firms: Case Evidences, : International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management (IJABIM) 11(3). DOI: 10.4018/IJABIM.2020070106
Dhir, S., Dutta, T., & Ghosh, P. (2020). Linking employee loyalty with job satisfaction using PLS–SEM modelling. Personnel Review. ABS-2, ABDC- A
Dhir, S., & Dhir, S. (2020). Modeling of strategic thinking enablers: a modified total interpretive structural modeling (TISM) and MICMAC approach. International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, 1-14
Sharma, R. & Dhir S. (2019), An Exploratory Study of Challenges faced by Working Mothers in India and their Expectations from Organization, Global Business Review (Accepted)
Dhir S. & Dutta. T. (2019), Developing a scale to measure the dimensions of employee loyalty, Journal of Indian Business Research (Accepted)
- Hasan, Z., Dhir, S., & Dhir, S. (2019). Modified total interpretive structural modeling (TISM) of asymmetric motives and its drivers in Indian bilateral CBJV. Benchmarking: An International Journal 26(2) 614-637
- Dhir, S. (2019). Book Review: Micke Darmelland Kapil Rampal, Connected or Disconnected: The art of operating in a connected world, Global Business Review, 20(1), 275-278, Sage Publications.
- Dhir S. & Shukla A. (2019). Role of Organizational Image in Employee Engagement and Performance. Benchmarking: An International Journal, 26(3), 971-989.
- Dhir, S., & Dhir, S. (2018). Organizational Capability and Performance Improvement: A Study of e-Commerce Firms in Indian Context. International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness, 13(1), 35-51.
- Dhir, S., & Dhir, S. (2018). Role of Ambidexterity and Learning Capability in Firm Performance: A study of E-commerce industry in India. VINE Journal of Information and Knowledge Management Systems, 48 (4), 517-536.
- Dhir, S., Dhir, S., & Samanta, P. (2018). Defining and developing a scale to measure strategic thinking. Foresight. DOI 10.1108/FS-10-2017-0059
- Dhir S. & Shukla A. (2018). The influence of personal and organizational characteristics on employee engagement and performance. International Journal of Management Concepts and Philosophy, 11(2), 117-131
- Dhir S. & Dhir S. (2017), Corporate Risk Score Card: A comparative Study of U.S. and German Firm’s Risk Score. International Journal of Business Continuity and Risk Management (Under print)
- Dhir S. (2017). "Linking Organizational Image with Employee Engagement and Work Role Performance: A Study in Indian Context, International Journal of Emerging Markets (accepted with Revision )
- Dhir S. & Dhir S. (2017), Adoption of open-source software versus proprietary software: An exploratory study. Strategic Change, 26 (4), 363-371.
- Dhir, S. & Dhir S. (2017) COMFED: The New Challenges of Diversification with teaching notes published in Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, Vol 7 (2), 1-26.
- Parameswar, N., Dhir, S., & Dhir, S. (2017). Banking on Innovation, Innovation in Banking at ICICI Bank. Global Business and Organizational Excellence, 36(2), 6-16.
- Dhir, S., Dhir, S. and Sushil (2016). Cases in Strategic Management: Creativity and Innovation Perspective. McGrawHill Education Publishers
- Dhir, S. & Dhir S. (2016). Banking on Innovation: Technological Innovations at ICICI Bank Journal for Global Business Advancement (Accepted and Forthcoming)
- Dhir S. & Dhir S. (2015). Diversification: Literature Review and Issues, Strategic Change, Vol 24(4): 569-588
- Dhir, S., Mital, A. & Chaurasia, S. (2014) Balanced Score Card of Top Performing Indian Firms. International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management 9(1): 89-100
- Chaurasia S. & Shukla A. (2015). Linking Organizational Image with Employee Engagement and Work Role Performance. IIMB Management Review (Accepted & Forthcoming)
- Chaurasia S. & Shukla A. (2014). Psychological Capital, LMX, Employee Engagement and Work Role Performance, Industrial Journal of Industrial Relations, Vol. 50 (2).
- Chaurasia, S. & Shukla, A. (2012). Diversity and its Effect on Firm Performance: A Critical Review, Journal of Strategic Human Resource Management. 1 (1): 14-22
- Chaurasia, S. & Shukla, A. (2013) The Influence Of Leader-Member Exchange Relations On Employee Engagement and Work Role Performance, International Journal of Organization Theory and Behavior. 17 (3): 464-493
- Shukla, A., Srinivasan, R. & Chaurrasia, S. (2013), Impact of Work Related Attitudes on Turnover Intentions. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 49(1): 111-122
- Chaurasia, S. & Shukla, A. (2011). Review and Re-conceptualizing of Employee Engagement. Proceedings of the 2nd Indian Academy of Management Conference, IIM Bangalore
- Chaurasia S. & Shukla A. (2012), Linking LMX and Work Role Performance: The influence of Psychological Capital and Employee Engagement, Proceedings of Academy of Business Research International Conference, Biloxi, MS, USA.