Organization Behaviour and Human Resources
FPM, OB&HR Area, IIM Kozhikode (2014)
M.A. (Psychology), University of Delhi (2007)
Assistant Professor, School of Business, FLAME University, Pune (Oct., 2014- Oct., 2019)
Visiting Faculty (FPM Program), IIM Kozhikode (Dec. 2016 - March 2017)
Executive - Learning & Content Development, Bharti Resources Ltd., Delhi (July, 2007- May, 2008)
- Tandon, A. & Nair, U.K. 2020. Boundary emergence and management: How social enterprises learn. Nonprofit Management & Leadership, 31(2), 259-286 [ABDC – B Category, Scimago – Q1]
- Chatterjee, D., Krishnan, T.N. & Tandon, A. 2015. Sustaining a Social Enterprise: Palash Eye Hospital. Asian Case Research Journal, 19(2), 231-258 [ABDC, ABS – C category]
- Nair, U.K. & Tandon, A. 2015. Boundary objects and end user engagement: Illustrations from the social enterprise domain. In Sahadev, S., Purani, K. & Malhotra, N. [Eds]. Boundary spanning elements and the marketing function in organizations – challenges and prospects, 137-159, Springer International Publishing AG, Switzerland.
- Tandon, A. 2014. Investigating learning in social enterprises: A boundary perspective. Social Enterprise Journal, 10(2): 155-172. [ABDC – C Category]
- Tandon, A. & Narayana S. 2019. Designing Co-Working Spaces - Implications for Services and Operations Management, in the proceedings of POMS 30th Annual Conference, 2-6 May, 2019, Washington DC, USA.
- Chaudhry, S. & Tandon A. 2017. Long Duration Absence and Attachment in Marital Relationships”, 27th Annual Conference of National Academy of Psychology, 22-24 Dec, 2017, IIT Kharagpur, India.
- Tandon, A. & Shinde, S. 2016. Boundary emergence in coworking spaces: Implications for learning and innovation. 26th Annual Conference of National Academy of Psychology, December 29-31, 2016, Dept. of Management Studies, IIT Madras, Chennai, India.
- Tandon, A. & Nair, U.K. 2015. Organizational learning in social enterprises: Navigating implicit and dynamic boundaries. 75th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, August 7-11, 2015, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Tandon, A. & Nair, U.K. 2015. Enactment of knowledge brokering: Agents, roles, processes and the impact of immersion. 75th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, August 7-11, 2015, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Tandon, A. 2015. Impact measurement at Vision Foundation. FLAME Case Conference, July 10-11, 2015, FLAME University, Pune,
- Tandon, A. & Nair, U.K. 2014. Learning about learning routines: Insights from the Indian Social Enterprise Sector. 2nd Pan IIM World Management Conference, Nov. 5-8, 2014, Kozhikode, India (Best Research Paper Award).
- Tandon, A. 2013. Organizing for inclusive growth: Capturing learning from stakeholders for programme effectiveness. oikos UNDP Young Scholars Development Academy, Sept. 2-6, UNDP IICPSD, Istanbul, Turkey. [The Academy selects only 15 doctoral students worldwide every year].
- Tandon, A. 2012. Enterprise learning for social value creation: A research agenda for social enterprises. In the proceedings of 4th International Social Innovation Research Conference, Sept. 12-14, Third Sector Research Centre, University of Birmingham, U.K.
- Tandon, A. 2012. Organizational learning for social value creation: An examination of the social enterprise processes. 5th IIMA Doctoral Colloquium, January 7-8, Ahmedabad, India.
- Chatterjee, D., Krishnan, T.N. & Tandon, A. 2011. Sustaining a Social Enterprise: Palash Eye Hospital. In the proceedings of 2011 Annual Meeting, North American Case Research Association, October 13 - 15, San Antonio, Texas.