Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking & Financial Services)
(Approved by AICTE)
IMI’s two year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking & Financial Services) is designed to cater the growing need of management professionals for banking and Financial Services industry. The objective of program is develop high quality management professionals equipped with technical and managerial competency with global mind set .The focus of program is to develop a holistic and integrative approach of management in banking and Financial Services industry.
The program has been offered with the following objectives.
- To develop technical skills with managerial competency for banking and Financial Services Industry
- To cater the growing demand for risk management professionals for banking and Financial Services industry with global managerial mind set
- To develop understanding about global financial system and regulatory structure
- To hone analytical and problem solving approach for risk management and operations of banking and Financial Services industry
- To build capacity for product development and distribution of banking and Financial Services products
IMI follows the trimester system with the academic calendar beginning in the month of June 2017 and each trimester being of 11-12 weeks duration. At the end of the first three trimesters of the program, all students are required to undergo compulsory summer internship for 8-10 weeks in the industry. The program equips students with strong conceptual skills to manage businesses in an integrated manner. The emphasis is on developing a holistic manager with a vision to take on the challenges of the future in a socially sensitive manner.