Admission ProcedureApplication form
- IMI admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our website www.imi.edu
- Application form is available at http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online. IMI Delhi does not accept Admission applications off-line.
- Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission application fee, which is non-refundable.
- Cost of an application form will be Rs. 2000/- for an applicant desirous of applying to any one or more than one of the 2-Year Programs of IMI Delhi.
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office in such a case.
- Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favor of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi, giving the IMI Application Registration number, program and campus reference on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the above information the application will be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected. All payments by Demand Draft are to be sent to IMI, Delhi.
- Applications complete in all respects, including application fees, should be submitted online by midnight of December 12, 2016. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.
- Admission to the program is through the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by The Indian Institute of Management at different Centers all over the country. CAT 2016 would be held on December 04, 2016 (Refer CAT Bulletin for further details).
- IMI will obtain the test scores from the IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT examination and have also applied to IMI for the PGDM programs.
- IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at a test centre outside India, taken not earlier than December 2014 and not later than December 2016.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than December 2014 and not later than December 2016 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.