- Candidates sponsored by a PSU or Corporate House will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form and the recommendation of the sponsoring organisation.
- Candidates who are not sponsored will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT scores, GMAT score or IMI, New Delhi Test score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation & work experience.
- Based on the above short listing, applicants will be called for a Personal Interview to assess their suitability for the Programme. Interviews will be tentatively held during February/ March 2017. For Foreign students telephonic interview may be conducted.
- Experience certificate, certified copy of GMAT/CAT scorecard and Sponsorship letter (if applicable) would be required to be submitted, at the time of interview, where applicable.
Applicants should note that the mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria or recommendation from the sponsoring organisation will not ensure consideration for short listing or selection by IMI, New Delhi.
- Admission offer will be based on the assessment made during the selection process, defined above.
- In the case of PSU/Corporate House sponsored candidates, the sponsoring authority will be notified. Sponsoring organisations will be required to confirm in writing the names of candidates who will finally be joining the Programme, within two weeks of the communication of the result.
- Offer letters to self-sponsored applicants will be dispatched to the mailing address provided in the application form. Successful candidates will be required to pay the 1st installment of fee within two weeks of the date of issue of the offer, failing which the offer shall stand cancelled and admission will be automatically offered to the next candidate on the waiting list.
IMI, New Delhi’s Placement Cell would provide assistance for placement of self-sponsored candidates. Candidates who are sponsored by their organisations will not be eligible for receiving any placement assistance.