Eligibility for Admission
Candidates who fulfill the following requirements are eligible to apply for admission:
- Educational Background: Participants must possess a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent recognised by the Association of Indian Universities with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. The bachelors’ degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Work Experience: Minimum five years of full time, post-qualification, experience as on March 31, 2017.
- Language Skills: Proficiency in written and spoken English.
The programme is open to individuals from all nationalities. Applicants can be:
- Self-Sponsored Candidates
- Company Sponsored from Private/Public Sector/Government Departments
- Entrepreneurs or those from Family owned Businesses
- Non-Resident Indians/persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) working for an organisation or enterprise
- Defense Personnel who have retired or will be retiring shortly
- International Professionals from any country