- IMI admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our website www.imi.edu
- Application form is available at http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online.
- Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission fee, wherever applicable.
- The admission application fee for self-sponsored candidates is Rs.2000/- and is non-refundable. Company Sponsored candidates are exempted from paying the admission application fee.
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office in such a case.
- Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favor of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi, giving the IMI Application Registration number and Name of the Program on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the above information the application will be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected.
Applications complete in all respects, including application fees (where applicable), should be submitted online by midnight March 01, 2018. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.
applicable), should be submitted online. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.