- IMI, New Delhi admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our website www.imi.edu
- Application form is available at http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online.
- Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission fee, wherever applicable.
- The admission application fee for self-sponsored candidates is Rs.2000/- and is non-refundable. Company Sponsored candidates are exempted from paying the admission application fee.
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI, New Delhi’s Admission Office in such a case.
- Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favour of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi, giving the IMI, New Delhi Application Registration number and Name of the Programme on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the above information the application will be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected.
Applications complete in all respects, including application fees (where applicable), should be submitted online by midnight February 10, 2017. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.
- For all self-sponsored candidates, admission to the Programme is based on scores in the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by The Indian Institute of Management or GMAT. For all such candidates IMI, New Delhi will accept CAT scores for any year from 2014 onwards. Candidates who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than January 1, 2014 and not later than December 31, 2016, are also eligible to apply and must provide their GMAT scores while applying. In exceptional circumstances self-sponsored candidates may be permitted to take IMI, New Delhi’s admission Test in lieu of either CAT or GMAT scores. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the Programme.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible, based on their GMAT scores, provided they have taken the GMAT test not earlier than January 1, 2014 and not later than December 31, 2016, and submit such scores while applying to IMI, New Delhi.