The applicant seeking admission to the FPM programs of IMI needs to be adhering to the following Eligibility Criteria:
- A Masters’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. Those with outstanding educational records and in the final year of their post-graduation may also apply.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade point average plus minimum of one year’s work experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree plus any professional qualification such as CA, ICWA, CS, and CFA with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
The above-mentioned qualifications will be considered valid for admission only if:
- The obtained qualification is from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India, or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
- The degrees of candidates from foreign universities must be recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Similarly, the PGDM of Indian Institutions must be recognized as equivalent to MBA by AIU or approved by AICTE.
- In addition, all the candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in ALL their public examinations starting with the secondary level.
- Work experience: The candidate should have completed minimum FIVE years of relevant work experience working as a full–time teaching Academic or in the corporate sector.