The applicant seeking admission to the E-FPM program of IMI needs to be adhering to the following Eligibility Criteria:
- A Masters’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade point average plus minimum of one year’s work experience.
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, CMA and CS with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. (please note: CA/CMA/CS must also possess a graduation degree from a university recognized by AIU).
The above mentioned qualifications will be considered valid for admission only if:
- The obtained qualification is from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India, or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
- The degrees of candidates from foreign universities must be recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Similarly, the PGDM of Indian Institutions must be recognized as equivalent to MBA by AIU or approved by AICTE.
- In addition, all the candidates must have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in all of their public examinations starting with the secondary level.
Admission process: The admission process for the E-FPM process of IMI-Delhi is a three step process. The steps are as follows
- Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs. Alternatively, the GMAT score is also considered valid for the purpose of applying for the course. Scores of CAT/GMAT taken on or after 01 January, 2014 will be considered valid for admission to the session of 2018.
- Alternatively, the candidates could appear in the test conducted by IMI for the program.
How to apply
Applicants can fill the online admission form and make an online payment of INR. 2000/- at the admission portal http://admission.imi.edu