The admission process for the FPM programs of IMI New Delhi is a three-step process. The steps are as follows
- Admission form & indication of research interest: The applicant needs to complete the FPM application form. The form must be accompanied by an abstract of 1000-1500 words about the proposed research area/topic. This may be broad based at this juncture but is critical for gauging the applicant’s interest.
- Admission/ eligibility tests: the candidate should have cleared any of the following tests
- Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs.
- GMAT score is also considered valid for the purpose of applying for the course.
- Scores of CAT/GMAT taken on or after 01 January 2017 will be considered valid for admission to the session of 2021.
- NET qualified (taken on or after 01 January 2017)
NRIs and foreign candidates will also need to appear in the CAT/GMAT/NET or IMI internal test.
- Admission Interview: Based on the research abstract and the scores obtained in CAT/GMAT/NET or IMI internal test, evaluation of past academic performance and relevant work experience, candidates will be called for an interview for final selection.