Started in 1984, the 15 month Executive Post Graduate Program is designed for experienced middle level managers who wish to take up leadership roles in the industry or have been identified by their organizations for such roles. The Program provides general management and functional area orientation with emphasis on international and cross-cultural exposure. The Program would provide an opportunity for personal as well as professional growth through a rigorous interactive learning environment including a 5 week International study module.
The Programme is approved by AICTE and accredited by Association of MBA’s (AMBA) and National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
IMI, New Delhi, invite applications for the 2017-18 batch, classes for which shall commence in the first week of May 2017.
The Programme has the following objectives:
- Equip middle level managers with management skills necessary for leadership roles.
- Supplement existing expertise of participant with general management and functional knowledge.
- Enhance analytical skills for effective decision making.
- Provide a learning platform to address cross-cultural issues in managing businesses in a global environment.
- Inculcate values and attitudes which promote socially sensitivity and ethical behaviour.
The Executive Post Graduate Program is a full time Program spread over 15 months.